NemesisPVP
Remember post here first, to get our attention in the fastests manner. http://bit.ly/RSmBIt
-
-
-
This website is just to help us communicate better.
And help us make group decisions if needed.
NemesisPVP
Remember post here first, to get our attention in the fastests manner. http://bit.ly/RSmBIt
-
-
-
This website is just to help us communicate better.
And help us make group decisions if needed.
NemesisPVP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NemesisPVP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stroud94's Admin/Mod/Whatever application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stroud94

Stroud94's Admin/Mod/Whatever application Empty
PostSubject: Stroud94's Admin/Mod/Whatever application   Stroud94's Admin/Mod/Whatever application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 11:23 pm

---------------------------------------------------
Position: Where ever you need me
MIC [Y/N]: Yes
IGN: Stroud94
TimeZone: Atlantic something timezone
Donated: Natta
Time Spent in NemesisPVP: Around half a year or so, including the time on the old server & BlackReach (this is only an estimation)

About Yourself:

I was formerly an Admin on BlackReach (the old extension of what was basically Nemesis). I spend my time wasting away in front of the computer attempting to master the arts of JavaScript, C++ and such. I also spend lots of time on the school swim team, for something else to do rather than sit here all day and type.

-Scenario: Someone is complaining about getting raided and getting killed over and over again, what do you do as mod?

- What I would do would depend. My response depends on the nature of the Request for help. If the player is 'Screaming' in all caps, then I would be less likely to help them, but only give them a few tips. if they were being nice and calm about it, I would then help them by giving them pointers and also give them some of my tools from the stuff I earn legitimately. I might even find a new spot for them if they were really mature about it and asked properly in the first place.

-Scenario: Someone flames you or attacks you verbally, what steps do you take?

- I would ask them why they were doing it, and what the problem was. If there was no actual reason, I would warn them. If they continued, I would give them one more chance. If they persisted, they would get muted on the spot.

[Stroud94]- I have read the TOS & TOA for a mod. I agree to put my time beside to help others. I agree to follow the TOS, and overall make the server as enjoyable as it can be. and advertise.
Back to top Go down
HispanicDude
Admin

Stroud94's Admin/Mod/Whatever application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stroud94's Admin/Mod/Whatever application   Stroud94's Admin/Mod/Whatever application I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 6:22 pm

Stroud94 wrote:
---------------------------------------------------
Position: Where ever you need me
MIC [Y/N]: Yes
IGN: Stroud94
TimeZone: Atlantic something timezone
Donated: Natta
Time Spent in NemesisPVP: Around half a year or so, including the time on the old server & BlackReach (this is only an estimation)

About Yourself:

I was formerly an Admin on BlackReach (the old extension of what was basically Nemesis). I spend my time wasting away in front of the computer attempting to master the arts of JavaScript, C++ and such. I also spend lots of time on the school swim team, for something else to do rather than sit here all day and type.

-Scenario: Someone is complaining about getting raided and getting killed over and over again, what do you do as mod?

- What I would do would depend. My response depends on the nature of the Request for help. If the player is 'Screaming' in all caps, then I would be less likely to help them, but only give them a few tips. if they were being nice and calm about it, I would then help them by giving them pointers and also give them some of my tools from the stuff I earn legitimately. I might even find a new spot for them if they were really mature about it and asked properly in the first place.

-Scenario: Someone flames you or attacks you verbally, what steps do you take?

- I would ask them why they were doing it, and what the problem was. If there was no actual reason, I would warn them. If they continued, I would give them one more chance. If they persisted, they would get muted on the spot.

[Stroud94]- I have read the TOS & TOA for a mod. I agree to put my time beside to help others. I agree to follow the TOS, and overall make the server as enjoyable as it can be. and advertise.

Accepted
Welcome to part of the Staff.
Back to top Go down
https://nemesispvp.forumotion.com

Stroud94's Admin/Mod/Whatever application
Page 1 of 1