NemesisPVP
Remember post here first, to get our attention in the fastests manner. http://bit.ly/RSmBIt
-
-
-
This website is just to help us communicate better.
And help us make group decisions if needed.
NemesisPVP
Remember post here first, to get our attention in the fastests manner. http://bit.ly/RSmBIt
-
-
-
This website is just to help us communicate better.
And help us make group decisions if needed.
NemesisPVP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NemesisPVP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

kingcool9111 Chat manager/mod application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kingcool9111

kingcool9111 Chat manager/mod application Empty
PostSubject: kingcool9111 Chat manager/mod application   kingcool9111 Chat manager/mod application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 8:30 pm

Position:CM/Mod
MIC [Y/N]: Y
IGN: Kingcool9111
TimeZone:US Pacific time (California)
Donated: No
Time Spent in NemesisPVP: A couple days in the current one, but I've spent a lot of time in Blackreach and the old nemesis, meaning that i'm really familiar with a lot of the common players/mods on the server (Crazymutt, Rokudaim, FinalDeathLord, Karnmine, BVB, Hispanic)

About Yourself: I'm fairly mature for my age, and always type with correct grammar unless i'm tired/bored etc.
-Scenario: Someone is complaining about getting raided and getting killed over and over again, what do you do as mod?

-I can give them some tips on making a base, and help them find a place to create one, but I'm not allowed to spawn any items in to help them create it.

-Scenario: Someone flames you or attacks you verbally, what steps do you take?

-Simply warn them to stop, and ignore them for a bit. If they continue, mute them for 5 minutes without a word, and if they continue afterwards, Mute them for an hour. Same goes with spammers, but less mercy on the 'ignoring' part.

[Kingcool9111]- I have read the TOS & TOA for a mod. I agree to put my time beside to help others. I agree to follow the TOS, and overall make the server as enjoyable as it can be.
Back to top Go down

kingcool9111 Chat manager/mod application
Page 1 of 1